We believe switching banks should be easy. That’s why we’ve created a checklist that walks you through each step of the process. If you have questions along the way, simply contact us online or give us a call and we’ll be glad to help.
1. Open your new accounts at PCSB - Open your new PCSB accounts at one of our convenient branch locations or apply online, and start using them today. Don’t forget to set up free online banking & bill pay, mobile banking and e-statements.
2. Change your ACH direct deposit and automatic payments to PCSB - Make a list of all ACH items that need to be redirected to your PCSB account. Use PCSB’s ACH forms to notify your companies of the new account switch.
3. Stop using your old bank account - Destroy all checks, deposit slips and ATM/debit cards on your old bank account.
4. Close your old bank account - Close your old bank account as soon as all outstanding items have cleared. Once you have done this, your switch is complete - welcome to the PCSB family!
5. Come to PCSB and have a cup of coffee - We believe in you, your uniqueness, your dreams and your potential. Visit your local PCSB branch so we can get to know you better.