Free Kasasa Cash Back
Earn cash while you shop! Free Kasasa Cash Back® checking rewards you for spending by giving you cash back on everyday debit card purchases. You'll also receive refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.* So whether you’re filling up or flying out, turn your spending into gains today!
- Free checking that pays you back
- 5.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide up to $25 per month ($4.99 per single transaction)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Never pay a monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free e-statements
- Free mobile banking**
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards!
It's easy to qualify to earn your rewards. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 bill pay, 1 ACH payment transaction, or 1 direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
If you don't qualify, don’t worry! There's still no monthly service fee and you can get back to earning rewards during the next Monthly Qualification Cycle.
*When qualifications are met, you receive 5% back back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $10.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Limit one account per SSN.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please contact cellular provider for details.